Sunday 20 April 2008

ISLE OF MAN , PC GONE MAD

The eagle eyed(no that bird pun wasn't intened) may have noticed that this photo is also on my daily blog. Now I do usually try and have differing ones, but the bloody files have gone walkabout and well, I can't access anything new. So all the other photos I have taken in Raw are lurking somewhere mysteriously on my PC. Why they would run away undercover of older files I don't know. That has been the week in general though, hence my absence.

I get one post done, nip over to this blog, but no, server down. Then MY LAPTOP JUST KEEPS MISBEHAVING. It keeps going to sleep. Goodnight, just going to standby. Then it's the hiding of files. I have obviously done some heinous deed towards it I am unaware of, but for the sweet life of me I have no notion of what that would be. It's being well very Manx. No you don't want to work, there's time enough, I'm going to sleep. Er, no you are not. You are my laptop, now do as you are told or else I will feed you to the cones.

Oh yes, before I go, or my narcoleptic laptop passes out I have been dared to do something a little mad when the TT is on. Get a T. shirt with one of my photos on with my website details printed and wear it, sort of free advertising for my sales site. Should be fun. Epecially if I could get on one of the TV channels covering it, just to wave to you all.

The photo is the baby cormorant of the one I photographed earlier this year. Check out my other blog for more info and semsible wrting. RAMSEY DAILY PHOTO

WALLABY WATCH!
Trying to get a flight anywhere off the island when TT is on. Motorbikes and wallabies don't mix.

9 comments:

pierre l said...

It's that interesting green sea again! You explained it a few weeks back, but it's still surprising.
I hope you will find your missing Raw files soon, and that your PC's health will also improve.
The T-shirt sounds like a good idea.

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Babooshka

I've tagged you for the six-word-memoir meme - hope you are up for the challenge - see the details at http://ackworthborn.blogspot.com/2008/04/to-meme-or-not-to-meme.html

Dragonstar said...

Server problems and laptop problems! That's a bit much.

Thanks for the sidecar photo below. They're my favourite racers, but we almost never get to see them on TV.

Cones ... they must breed at this time of year. The shop window one would make a great Odd Shot!

Brett said...

Been away from my computer for a week and now were having a love in.

MisterZyl said...

I hate when my laptop misbehave. Hate so much. Yeah, I'm a kind of loyal supporter of Man United. :)

david mcmahon said...

Talk about the greenhouse effect!!

Wallaby? The Wallabies are the Aussie rugby side!

Tom said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a mad women in a tee shirt waving at TV camera's.. I have friends that go over to watch and some compete in the TT.. mad the lot of them...
The Macro of the dandylion were mine this time, but Jane as one pictures showing tomorrow of what I think it is a baby squirrel... have you seen HAZEL before? I am hoping they are her babies.

laxeylass said...

I do miss shore birds. I don't miss the internet connection problems.Very nice photo

Beatrice V said...

To preserve such an ephemeral moment with so much life in it, requires that there is poetry in your eyes.Hope your PC troubles are behind you. Good wishes,
Spring Haiku 2008 and
http://owlnights.blogspot.com/