Monday 5 May 2008

PICTURE THIS!


I know it's been a few days again, or should that be several if you want to get all technical with the machinations of the english language. If it's not cones hampering my way( the evidence is on the other blog), supermarkets not replenishing goods or kamikaze birds throwing themselves into the patio windows, it's now the turn of photobox to complicate my life.

I've been using photobox along with imagekind to sell my work. Lots of reasons but lets just say logistically its the best option for worldwide domination, when you live on an island. The good news is they have closed their books to new professionals. Yippee! The bad is, they have changed to a new sleeker website. Whoopee doo! Put the champers glass down. Never that simple. Basically I now straddle two sites (not in the literal sense, that would be too painful) the old and the new link, which is confusing to customers. They have also lost/misplaced 2008 sales.Perhaps a lawsuit winging their way will spur them on to find said sales pretty sharpish.


Well you know I love too complain, so yes they have had it with both barrels, and still getting it. New improved site my derriere! It was perfectly hunky dory before, they used to be heroes, but no more golden years with them. We may have to part company unless they get their act together. Have you ever noticed when something is new and improved it's gobbly gook for we have made a mess. Terminal 5 Heathrow. I rest my (suit) case.

The photo is another from the nature reserve. I must take 200 a week here, and they are all so different. Not as moody as some I've used for skywatch, but not bad.

WALLABY WATCH!
Lost somewhere in the ether betwixt parallel photobox sites.

8 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

Beautiful shot! as always...welcome back!

take care.....

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I know nothing about photobox so can't comment on that but the old maxim of "if it ain't broke don't fix it" goes flying out of the window with computers.

I'd better not get started ...

JAMJARSUPERSTAR said...

Ah good to see you're posting again on Purple Haze, it always makes for a funny read.
Hee hee kamikaze birds - I think birds can be a little dim in the brain, especially pigeons (I have a great phobia of them)
Ah well. Keep snapping love!
Ciao

http://scarletsculturegarden.blogspot.com
http://jamjarsuperstar.blogpsot.com

coffeecup said...

A really amusing post! I can't help but wonder where you're lurking and crouching to get these fabulous shots? Sorry to hear about the website troubles. That and the cones could make a person very grumpy indeed.

Hope it gets sorted soon ;-)

laxeylass said...

Yes it is good to see this blog is still up and running. I think this is a glorious sky.

Thanks for the Laxey Blues Festival pics on the other blog too.

allie said...

absolutely stunning shot! how do you get your images to be so vivid?

MisterZyl said...

Hi Babooshka.. I just did six memoir tagged and just tagging you back to show my appreciation.

Have a nice day my friend.

Anonymous said...

Very nice serene picture! I love pictures like this!