Monday 12 May 2008

THE SUN HAS GOT HIS HAT ON?


I know Ramsey and the Isle Of Man in genreral is basking in glorious sunshine, so hell I should be happy a pink fluffy bunny. Well not quite. Firstly I don't do pink, despite a few of those pink tinged Niarbyl images, more accident than design, it's just not my colour. Bunnies are quite frankly cute, but ultimately dumb animals, and again not a genre I fall into. So we have established I am enjoying the sunshine, but not in a fluffy( I can be fluffy, but with talons) girly pink Peter rabbit kind of way. So what on earth is wrong now?


Well for starters it's the title. Bear with me on this, it will make sense. Right, the song goes "the sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hooray, the sun has got his hat on and is coming out to play." Look, if the sun had his hat on, it would cast a shadow across the land, therefore no glorious sunshine to bask in and I or he/she/ it for that matter certainly wouldn't be out to play. Surely the song should substitute the word hat for sunglasses. Now that would make pefectly logical pragmatic Vulcan sense. Your thoughts please, of which I will discount on the grounds I am always right.


The other main bugbear, which I am still steeling myself for a verbal onslaught this week is Euromanx. No, means nothing to you, but they were one of the few flight operators actually flying to mainland Europe from the island have just gone bellyup. More on that as and when I find out the "Skeet", which is Manx for gossip. Basically though loads of Manxies were stranded abroad. Not all bad then. One more thing not to feature on my other blog.


By the way the Politics show remebered they had a wbsite this week and actually mentioned Barker and featured his cartoon. Here's the link, if you want a peek, it's the called The Brown Stuff. BARKER GALLERY BBC

As it's so sunny, I decided we needed a winter shot today. This was last years 2 day snow flurry.

WALLABY WATCH!
Bad news folks. The wallaby is stranded somewhere in France awaiting the next available flight with any airline, well any airline that accepts fee playing wallabies.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

and also here I found wonderful work. thank you for your visit

Lola said...

Non sequitur of the day: you remind me of the third best typo (I'm not suggesting that your typing was anything but correct): "snuglasses".

In case you're interested, 2nd best is "studnet" for student, and top of the chart is "Guide Dogs for the Blond".

DAB said...

B, you're mad! but funny mad :)TFX

Brett said...

Good to see you back on top form

laxeylass said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laxeylass said...

Good to see you've still got the magic touch with the words.

Lily on the Road said...

I'm sooo glad your back!!

And knowing you are always right, I'm just going to agree with you LOL!!!

Enjoy the sunshine....

Digital Polaroids said...

WONDERFUL! That purple pink in the middle of so much white!